Housewarming Party!

We had our housewarming party yesterday. It was great fun. Though all our friends were new whom we had met for the first time or first and the half (had met them at screening of Rang de Basanti), it just didndt feel like it. n specially with compliments about the House n Food, i being a Leo felt on top of the world :-) ( am i being modest...alas no...:-( .
U can please check out more snaps at


2 Comments:
You guys are great hosts! I've always admired that...I should learn from you, too! :)
I'm glad to see that you enjoyed your housewarming - Doesn't look like you're surrounded by so much snow! :)
Sunday, March 12, 2006
Hi Nidhi,
the pics are great!!!!! it seems everyone had a nice time...The house looks really warm and cozy so I guess it was a successful HouseWARMING Party ;-)
Monday, March 13, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home