This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

3/24/2006

Happy Birthday Fabi!!

Happy Birthday dearest Fabi,
Ur dad and Mom met vivek uncle at the same place where ur mom n dad met for the first time :-),
then i met ur dad and mom at my wedding in India,
Then last year u also came in this world as a very beautiful baby, as now u have become a hansome todler,
we wish you a very happy birthday and a loong long life filled with fun n success and good luck.

1 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

Fabi says:


WOW, Nidhi Aunty! Thanks a lot! I enjoyed your story and that picture composition is really artistic and fun! (I even see Saher Uncle in the background of the pic!)

This is like having my very own 'virtual party' - DANKE!

XOXOXO!

Saturday, March 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •