This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

11/13/2006

Happy Birthday Mari!!

Dear Mari
Wishing you a very happy birthday. Wishing you a wonderful enjoyable birthday with your family and friends back home in Costa Rica, though am sure must be missing masaladad a lot!..

2 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

Thanks for your wishes, Nidhi!...

Indeed it will be a BDay to enjoy: I'll be celebrating the WHOLE week!

You can only imagine how much I'm missing MasalaDad. The good thing is that I'll make sure we celebrate once we are together again...his BDay, our Wedding Anniversary, my BDay and Christmas! To celebrate all these ocassions, we will need - at least - some fireworks!

Monday, November 13, 2006

 
Blogger Nidhi said...

wow Mari a whole week of celebration in costa rica..will wait for ur updates..then another celebration in germany with fireworks n masala dad - not bad

Monday, November 13, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •