Happy Weekend
Eat sing and be happy, Its again Weekend!!This Saturday the weather was very nice, we decided to begin the day with a morning walk (inspired by Shweta:-)), then we suddenly changed the plan and decided to cycle around. In fact the weather was so great that we cycled for about 5 km in a stretch and had our breakfast outside, then i picked up some Daffodil bulbs for my balcony and then we cycled back those 5 kms, So in total we spent 5 hrs this way, Then we were invited for a birthday party and .....again u wont beleive again had wonderful indian food. Then we came home and were so ooo tired, atleast me n had a very nice deep sleep, Now i guess if the weather is still good today want to spend some time on bank of river Rhine, I guess this was really schönes Wochenende.


2 Comments:
WOW! You lucky girl...I can only imagine how lovely it would be to cycle around in the beautiful green surroundings of Switzerland...and spending time by the banks of a river....away from all the noise and pollution...Great!! Its nice you got inspitred to walk!! But you what ..today I got up a hour late and missed my walk! But since my servant has bunked work today , I did the washing of utensils , swept the floor , mopped it and washed the bathrooms...so I guess I made up for my lack of exercise due to my skipped morning walk today!! And finally reached office at 11 oclock. Since I have to work on one Sunday and take take a week off on Monday ( once in every month ) , I am in office today.
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Hi Shweta, I guess this concept of swapping one sunday for monday is really good,
ya n I guess Housework esp in India makes up for any amount of exercise:-),
though at times we miss the maids here as well when u just want to be lazy and want someone to clean up for u :-),
Cycling is a clousebound part of Europen life and in summer its real fun!
Sunday, March 26, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home