This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

4/13/2006

Friends coming over!!


I am very happy! Tommorow Noopur + Vivek , and Anssari + Marianne n their lovely kids Alexis and Jeanne are coming over for a visit. So this long weekend, we r going to have great fun with them.
Hope the weather remains good, though its raining today! So I might be back next week with loads of snaps of swiss :-).
Wsihing you all a very happy easter and wondeful long Weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

Have a lot of fun this weekend!...

Please give a big HELLO! to Vivek B. on behalf of me and Ishan! I tried e-mailing him, but I'm not sure he received the message! Would love to get back in touch with him as well...

Thursday, April 13, 2006

 
Blogger pra-mita said...

Hi,
Nidhi n Vivek
Wish you a very very Happy Baisakhi n Easter.
Have lots of fun.

Thursday, April 13, 2006

 
Blogger pra-mita said...

Happy holidays to all of you and have fun.
Prabal

Saturday, April 15, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •