This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

5/14/2006

Lucky to have so many frens!!


This weekend it was again friends time!
Priya n Raghu our friends from Germany paid us a visit,
We had a very nice leisurely time with them..played basketball and went for walks around Muttenz and hd yummy food cooked by Raghu :-)...
Its really a nice feeling to have so many friends who come n spent time with you!
Touch wood!!
(In fact we had to refuse Abhilasha and Sachins invi to come to their place for dinner on saturday! sorry Abhilasha, next time definitely!)

2 Comments:

Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

I loved the photos with your mom and mom-in-law. Truly a mother daughter relationship is the best in the world!

Monday, May 15, 2006

 
Blogger MasalaMom said...

I have wonderful memories of Priya and Raghu.

Raghu was the first person from India I ever met...he gave me my keys to Zi. 417 in Wichernstr. I had indian tea the very first day I reached Erlangen and later had dinner with him, Priya and Saher.

Later, when Priya and Raghu moved to Munich they were wonderful hosts -- I think it was Raghu who cooked a delicious breakfast for us all!

It's great to know these two wonderful and very smart people paid you a visit!

Wednesday, May 17, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •