This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

11/21/2006

Ergotherapie

Went to the doc, met Doc.Prof there, he advised that there is no need for operation as with operation there r more chances of harming the tender ligaments in finger! So now have been advised 9 sessions of Occupational Therapy (Ergotherapie as called in German).
Had gone for my first consultation today, the therapistin measured each n every angle of my each finger of both the hands n also the angle of movement of wrist, then she did some exercises n massage n sent me back :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

Ergotherapie reminds me of 'cogito, ergo sum' ("I think, therefore I am") the philosophical statement by René Descartes.

It's amazing how we take for granted our body when we are in good health! I'm sure you've realized how important your right-hand 'pinky' finger is these past few days! I hope you get all better soon!

If Descartes would live in this century, he would have probably stated: "I blog, therefore I am." -- I wonder how that translates into Latin! :)

Wednesday, November 22, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •