This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

5/29/2006

The Da Vinci Code

I saw the movie this weekend, in fact our first american movie in english, we r so happy that in basel now we can watch all hollywood movies in english instead of watching dubbed versions in german as we had been doing in Erlnagen..
My review: The book is much more interesting than movie, if someone has not read the book they would find a few things absolutely unclear in the movie. Though i agree its really diff to visually present the entire novel in a short span of the movie, also there are some changes in the storyline which seem pretty ok. so overall if u have read the novel u might like to see the movie once but others better avoid it :-)..

( today is our 4th engagement anniversary, so we celebrated it on weekend only by watching this movie and then going out for lunch)

2 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

 
Blogger MasalaMom said...

I haven't been to the movies in over a year...! But not just because having a baby complicates your trips to the movie theaters, but also because I'm living in a place where the nearest movie theater plays mostly Bollywood movies. However...I hope to see the recent movies *someday*.

As a Catholic though...I would just like people to know that this movie (The Da Vinci Code) mentions a lot of historic facts but it is mainly fiction.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •