This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

8/31/2006

Season opening Symphony concert in Basel







Yesterday we went for a Symphony Concert by a well known russian conducter Schostakowitsch Dmitrij. The music was classical. It was a first live concert for me, so i found it quite interesting, apart from the enchanting music played by highly talented musicians playing so many different music instruments, the hall where it was conducted was feast for the eyes, in that hall the music played seemed even more heavenly. Also for me it was also nice to look at all the well dressed people in lovely formals. The music for Vivek was a little boring as it was classical but for me it was an overall very nice and different experience.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shweta & Rajeev's World said...

Wow!! That must have been quite an experience ..

Friday, September 01, 2006

 
Blogger MasalaMom said...

Lucky U, Nidhi!...

I also love to dress up and go enjoy these musical events...

I took a 'musical appreciation' class in college and I used to go to classical music concerts with my Dad. We used to go the the National Theater here in Costa Rica.

When I was in Erlangen, Ishan took me to a concert organized by Siemens, but it was in a plain hall. I can only imagine the thrill of going to a real theater...makes me want to go have a glass of wine!

Saturday, September 02, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •