This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.
7/03/2006
Thesis is submitted!
hi I submitted my thesis today! what a relief! Now have a written exam on 11th July and my oral exam for thesis on 12th july, then hopefully freeeee..... Hope u ´ll enjoy the above cartoon:-) (pls click on cartoon to see a bigger version)
I'm *SO* glad you finally submitted your thesis! I wish you all the best for the pending jobs next week...and then you can enjoy your freedom! I'm really proud of your achievement, Nidhi...you have made the most out of your stay in Europe while you also support Vivek.
Pls keep us (your readers) updated...I would personally love to learn about the conclusions of your thesis!
2 Comments:
YEAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!
I'm *SO* glad you finally submitted your thesis! I wish you all the best for the pending jobs next week...and then you can enjoy your freedom! I'm really proud of your achievement, Nidhi...you have made the most out of your stay in Europe while you also support Vivek.
Pls keep us (your readers) updated...I would personally love to learn about the conclusions of your thesis!
Monday, July 03, 2006
I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»
Friday, July 21, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home