Neuigkeiten....

Some new things that happened over the Weekend .
We got these two lovely new greens for our home, actually me n vivek both love green plants but the problem is taking care of them. Vivek often forgets that they need to be watered, since I have come home now n can take up that job we decided to make some addition to our greenie family.
Next new thing was i got a new Haircut, almost every two year i go n get my hair done very short and then next two years i try to grow them. I think that with a haircut one can get instant change so here is the new me with this change.


1 Comments:
I *HEART* your new look!...It's so different from the recent profile picture, which is also a cool look! It's so much fun to change, isn't it? I used to do that a lot when I was in high school & college...lately, not so much!
Oh!...and your REAL green plants, wow!...I guess those are the details that make a house feel like a real home!
Vivek looks very happy with both neuigkeiten...enjoy!
Tuesday, September 19, 2006
Post a Comment
<< Home