This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

9/11/2006

Ueli Beer..


This saturday we went to have Ueli beer, a local speciality. The Fisherstube has been offering ueli beer to Basel since 13 september 1974. In its 3 restaurents fresh beer is served daily. A very interesting thing there is the Ueli beer Tower - a 3 liter glass tower, from which you tap your beer yourself. This tower is like a thin long glass cylinder with tap at the bottom - best thing to enjoy when u r chilling out with friends
Another interesting thing was this brezel stand.Here is the snap for you.
I Generally am not that fond of beer but this saturday I enjoyed the beer (my radler - a mixture of beer and lemonade) as it reminded me of the fresh beer served during the beer festivals in Germany which were the only ones I liked. Also as by mistake the beer was dropped on me twice, my jeans also had a good taste of it :-).

  •