This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

10/05/2006

Nordic Walking

Yesterday I was invited to spend an afternoon with Vivek's colleagues wife Cordula, who is a swiss. She introduced me to nordic walking, had lent me her sticks an took me for an hours walk up in Pratteln where she lives. For me I had thought that hey walking with sticks that's gonna be easier than walking without them , but that was not so, The sticks n the walking way is so that all your muscles work along when u r doing nbordic walking. So it was a nice n exercising walk for me. Wd like to do that again some time soon maybe this time with vivek.

1 Comments:

Blogger MasalaMom said...

Walking! That's the one exercise that works for me...to bad I don't make time for it lately!

According to the picture...I need to reduce my 'oberschenkel'! ha ha!

Friday, October 06, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •