This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

4/13/2007

hahaha hehehe hihihi

something to make you all laugh,
am sure when you r feeling blue just
watch these videos am sure will definitely
bring smile on your lips.
The videos denote our laughing spree.
On our easter trip we
laughed so much that we had literally
pain in our stomachs n at times even
fell off the bed or chair:-)



This second Video is also funny
with we women laughing in the
background and all men trying
to dance Indian on salsa music
(listen closely to hear the salsa music)

3 Comments:

Blogger ConnyC said...

oh my goodness...we just watched the videos in office once the boss had left.. ;) the pain starts to come again in the stomach!!! if I will ever feel sad again I am going to watch these videos;)

Friday, April 13, 2007

 
Blogger Nidhi said...

watching it in office can be dangerous ;), the people in the office below wd also get disturbed! n thanx for making the videos :-)

Friday, April 13, 2007

 
Blogger MasalaMom said...

I can´t write a comment...I´m laughing too much....!!!!!!!!!!!

Saturday, April 14, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •