This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

9/13/2008

I love Weekends!

I really thank all the wonderful people who decided to have a Saturday and a Sunday off to break the monotony of the week.
After having worked even 6 days a week (once or twice even 7 days, I have learned to cherish my 2 day weekend.
In India my Sunday was packed with shopping, meeting friends, spending time with family and doing all the pending stuff in one little single Sunday.
Here the best part is Sunday everything is closed, so you just cant do shopping even if you want to (initially this was something very strange for me, everything closed on Sundays, really??). Most of the people prefer to spend Sunday only with their families, so no visiting either(although I guess for past some weeks we had been eating off and on with Divya and Anurag on Sundays as well). You can't even vacuum or wash on Sunday so what you have is a total free, restful, relaxing, sleeping Sunday.
With me and Vivek spending almost the first half talking with our families in India, I find it nice to have a relaxing Sunday. Its also nice to have Saturday free as you can catch up with friends on Saturday night (party n pubbing time), do the shopping or maybe just window shopping.
I guess now I move on to my window shopping Saturday...
see you all soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •