This is my platform for sharing the exciting parts of my life with Vivek with all my friends and loved ones. I do at times also express my mundane views on the mundane things of life.

4/20/2007

Kitkat



hi Guys am taking a break from my Blog, just don't wanna become an addict which i think am really becoming!
So guys Adios! Arrivederci! Au revoir! Auf widersehen! Good bye!

7 Comments:

Blogger Priya said...

Will miss my early morning coffee with ur blog! Please break this break!

Friday, April 20, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

milte hain phir break ke baad;-)

Friday, April 20, 2007

 
Blogger MasalaMom said...

Enjoy your hiatus! I´ll miss reading you a lot!

P.S. Sometimes I think I should join some group like "Obsessive Blogger/Internet Users"...but I´m still in denial... ;)

Saturday, April 21, 2007

 
Blogger ConnyC said...

hey you cant just take a break !! What will Noopur do at work, without me being there..not being able to read your blog..??? Work? Goood poor her.. ;)

Sunday, April 22, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

NOOOOOOOOOOO! WE LOVE UR BLOG!!!
from a chinese reader

Sunday, May 13, 2007

 
Blogger Marianne A said...

hi guys, I propose to organise an international demonstration to protest against Nidhis break.
we all love your blog, please come back....

Thursday, May 17, 2007

 
Blogger Priya said...

yes, i totally agree with marianne ....... we do online bhookhartal !

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

  •