whatz this? specially for dogs hmm

Another interesting product that I would like to share with you, initially whenever I used to go for a walk I used to wonder at these small green boxes everywhere. I was happy to note that cleanliness is so much important here, that when your doggy poops you have to pick it up and dispose it off. With these boxes having disposable bags readily available all over, I guess it makes it easier to pick that up or.
well for most of us Indians the question would be, really do I have to pick up my dog's shit as well, I would say ya why not when you have such amenities available all over, why not work to keep your surroundings clean,
(am sure now the question is do I have a dog, wellll not till now, though I love dogs)


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home